Our high profile, WA based client is currently looking for an Agile Business Analyst for an initial 6-month contract. You will need to be available to commence work within 2 weeks and be available for interview immediately.
Ideally you are currently or have recently worked in a similar position.
- Planning and organising the BA approach on current projects/programs of work.
- Senior stakeholder management. Confident in liaising with high level stakeholders.
- Workshop preparation and facilitation.
- End to end business process and data analysis, preferably using a dynamic business architecture tool.
- Providing detailed analysis for the project
- Development of solutions options including business solutions.
- Developing business cases as required
- Driving system changes from requirements through to production
Skills and experience:
- Previous, extensive experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience working in a transformational environment
- Previous experience working with website enhancements.
If you have the skills and experience listed for this role and you have the right to work in Australia, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org