Our client is looking to hire Senior Business Analyst who will report to a Program Manager working on a large transformation project This is a hands-on role requiring detailed business analyst involvement and support across multiple projects. These projects will vary in size and complexity and involvement will be across the full project lifecycle.
Key Accountabilities for the Senior Business Analyst role will be:
- Experience in providing consistent and timely business analyst support to Program/Project Managers across a range of projects to meet project milestones
- Experience in creating and managing of project documentation including Business Case and other status reports
- Experience in conducting workshops and working closely with key business stakeholders and SME's to understand and document business process and technical requirements to support the development and ratification of key project deliverables
- Experience working in Utilities, Mining, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of integrated ICT solutions and business process re-engineering capability spanning multiple platforms and business units.
- Exposure to Asset Maintenance / Field Services processes
- Familiarisation with project scheduling tools, e.g. MS Project, Primavera, including the allocation of resources, costs, dependencies etc
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 194410