Our client, a leading Australian Technology and Consulting company that is rapidly growing globally, is seeking an ERP Business Analyst. Working with severval of the top technology companies, you will be responsible for supporting their ERP environment which is Workday; specifically the HR and Finance Module.
You will be involved in analysis, planning and managing the releases and upgrades, and will work with business and functional areas to identify areas of process improvement and lead the implementation of solutions. You will work across the modules of Financial Management, HCM/HR, Expenses, Time Tracking, Project management and Applicant tracking system.
- Provide support to Workday and other ERPs
- Work on projects with business SME's and Global Engineering, for project managing enhancements, testing and releases for the ERP environment.
- Deliver process improvement to the business
- Monitor and maintain ERP environment security.
- Manage software releases and system upgrades and patches.
- Maintain business analysis and business process records.
- Ensure training and knowledge sharing of ERP environment.
You will need to demonstrate:
- 3-5 years experience in managing an ERP environment as Systems Analyst or ERP Technical Analyst working specifically on HR and Finacne modules.
- Have worked in a medium sized enterprise
- Experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) environments
- Release management experience in an ERP environment
- Project delivery, business analysis, process mapping and business engagement experience
- Experience in long term planning for ERP system administration and maintenance, ensuring that necessary changes and enhancements are done proactively not reactively.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation, please contact Jennifer Bohm on 94094880.