About the role
The purpose of this role is provide analytical, problem solving and testing of actuarial calculations for Retail Life Insurance products within the Project testing team.
This involves building knowledge of legacy Life products and systems, execute testing, identify any defects and potential issues that differ from the relevant requirements.
- Performing analysis and review complex formulae in actuarial calculations
- Problem solving complex scenarios with a pragmatic approach
- Design and coordinate an appropriate level of test coverage and apply risk-based approaches in all aspects of the calculations and testing
- Being clear and thorough in documentation and ensuring traceability
- Ability to articulate and influence key stakeholders with testing and conducting sign off walkthroughs
- Supporting Senior Business Analyst and project testing team members
- Minimum 3+ years exp in Australian Retail Life Insurance
- Good understanding of key life insurance concepts
- Strong technical and strong analytical skills
- Extensive Excel experience working with large amounts of data
- Proficient macro/VBA skills and SQL skills
- Have professional business acumen to be able to communicate and influence key stakeholders through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Being proactive and have a pragmatic approach
- Able to prioritise workloads with changing priorities
- Previous Life Insurance knowledge (nice to have)
- Systems /Data/Model testing experience, with PAS migration experience (nice to have)
- Previous Business transformation experience (nice to have)
For more information, Please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: 200033.