Our client is a major player in the financial services sector.
They are undertaking a large program of work to uplift product offerings. They require a Business Analyst who will be involved in a large project involving financial accounting and data analysis and new technology/product implementations.
- Facilitating workshops with business and technology units and gathering detailed requirements
- Deep diving into data for insights to drive solutions and business decisions
- Documenting functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs
- Raising, managing and tracking any risks and issues
- Undertaking other analytical and documentation responsibilities as required to support project activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in financial modelling systems implementations and within the financial services industry (banking, superannuation, insurance)
- Good understanding of financial accounting side of projects
- Strong data analysis capabilities and experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to manage executive stakeholders and vendors (3rd parties)
- Business and technical analysis and documentation capabilities
- Demonstrated experience working on cards, loans or insurance projects
- Experience in strategic or management consulting, product development and/or research roles in the investment management and financial services industries
- Practical understanding of project delivery lifecycles, methodologies and governance practices
- Strong communication and influencing skills
This opportunity is an initial 5-month contract located in the CBD and open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only. Overseas candidates need not apply.
If this sounds like you don't hesitate, apply now with your latest CV in Word format.