Our Federal Government Client requires Business Analysis and System services for a contract starting in July 2019 until June 2022 at their location in Canberra CBD.
About the role:
Our Client requires Business Analysis services on an ad hoc basis to assist with the delivery of multiple ICT project activities in financial years 2019-2020, 2020-2021 and 2021-2022.
- Are required to assist in the creation, maintenance and ongoing management of project artefacts to support various ICT programs as they arise.
- Must be able to work on site in Canberra and may be called upon on short notice.
The deliverables will be:
- The production of detailed business analysis artefacts
- Artefacts will model the operational environment and communicate to multiple different stakeholder groups, i.e. Information technology experts and business stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Professional experience as a Business Analyst in gathering and developing a range of high-quality business analysis artefacts
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, Balsamic or other modelling tools for processes and requirements
- Experience with BPMN and UML desirable
- Demonstrated experience in Australian government online service delivery projects and environments
- Experience in the development of complex Information systems
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 195391
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.