Our client, a large international consultancy, is looking for a talented Blue Prism Architect to join a large transformation project. The successful candidate will be an expert practitioner in robotic process automation tool set, to support the execution of the business strategy.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and recommend strategies and solutions to enhance processes to drive continuous improvement
- Analyse systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development
- Lead a team of developers and provide assistance to complete associated tasks
- Contribute to the technical design of system enhancements
- Develop an in depth understanding of the business processes in scope for automation, including technology systems and environments
- Agile methodology experience
This is an exciting, high impact role where you will be driving initiatives, affecting teams and decisions across the company. If you are looking for a new challenge in your career in a stimulating and diverse position, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 188807