The Services, delivered in collaboration with and under supervision by nominated client's personnel, include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analysis of existing BizTalk applications.
- Updating existing design artefacts with proposed changes.
- Implementation of proposed changes including liaising with testing, release management and operations teams.
- Integration between BizTalk and SAP, Hexagon CAD systems.
- Prepare and produce product and quality plans and advises systems development teams.
- Accountable to design, code, test, correct, and document complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools to achieve results.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues on programming and software development.
- Participate in project planning.
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with team members and actively participate in team work and group activities.
- Facilitate appropriate direction for the team by clearly communicating goals and objectives.
- Resolve problems using expertise, taking the initiative to identify alternative courses of action.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven knowledge / experience in the following technologies:
- Design, development, deployment, testing and support of BizTalk 2010, 2013 and/or 2016 applications
- Enterprise Application Integration patterns
- Mappings and Custom adapters.
- .Net Frameworks - for developing Web APIs
- CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps and using Git Repositories
- Developing modern RESTful Web APIs (XML, XSLT, JSON), Swagger/OpenAPI standards and OAuth
- API Lifecycle including design, development, testing and deployment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207748
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.