Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Billing and Pricing Analyst to join their team. You would be working with both the Asset and Billing Manager and other project teams to analyse complex data sets to help businesses determine and develop new pricing models.
In this role, you would also be reviewing, assisting and re-defining current Billing processes, technologies with the lean towards automation and orchestration of billing and pricing information.
- Analyse and derive insights into current and future billing and pricing items within an End User Compute environment.
- Proactively socialise with stakeholder groups and develop strategies for optimisation/ consolidation, of price points and billing functionalities.
- Proactively work with stakeholder groups billing strategies.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Assist in Request For Proposal (RFP) Costing Analysis and supporting Business Case modelling
- Creation of detailed Modelled reporting to present to key stakeholders on pricing impacts
- Experience as a Billing and Pricing Analyst Or similar within a large complex environment
- Experience working with complex data sets and developing pricing models
- Reviewing, assisting and re-defining current Billing processes, technologies with the lean towards automation
- Strong Vendor and Stakeholder engagment skills .
If this role looks like you, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote #201518