Our client is seeking an experienced Billing and Credit consultant to join their finance strategy team. The team is responsible for resolving disputes and retiring debt which is achieved by providing quality billing and credit solutions tailored to individual customer needs.
- Meet and surpass key Billing and Credit KPIs. Eg, Aged Debt Targets, DSO, Bad Debt, Dispute Resolution SLAs, NPS
- Complete account analysis to develop and maintain detailed customer account reports relating to aged debt, complex disputes and resolution actions
- Provide customer account reports
- Interpret Billing and Credit BOH completion advices in order to support any customer queries.
- Provide first point of contact and/or escalation point for resolution of complex Enterprise and Government customer disputes.
- Apply billing and credit management processes to enable the resolution of customer issues.
- Utilise detailed knowledge of commercial collections and billing legislation, and customer specific contract requirements to address debt and dispute issues.
- Provide a high standard of written and verbal customer communication.
The Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated expert knowledge, experience and understanding of telecommunications billing and credit policies and processes
- Previous experience in commercial portfolio management and dispute resolution highly regarded
- Experience in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated working ability with core billing and provisioning systems like Flexcab, MICA, Helpdesk, Abhor, Mercury, Seibel, MNC, CDR, UOMS, MOaM, Rass, Axis, Maxim, SDNM, Start etc - highly desired only
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY