Our client is a leader in the Australian Telecommunications industry. They are currently seeking a Business Support Specialist to Investigate and resolve complex customer requests including disputes regarding billing errors. This will be on a 12 month contract.
In this role, you will be identifying any trends in customer request types and initiate required process improvement projects. Analyse and enter data from a range of sources (spreadsheets, invoices etc.) into multiple core and non-core systems, while updating and maintaining accurate customer records. Drive customer satisfaction levels through timely, accurate resolution of customer requests.
- Resolve customer requests in accordance with national standards.
- Keep the customer informed including Sales, Service, Dealers and Customers.
- Provide consultancy to Industry Partner as appropriate
- Investigate and resolve complex customer requests including disputes regarding billing errors.
- Communicate and manage customer expectations both verbally and in written format.
The ideal candidate would:
Previous experience with billing and provisioning systems including Flexcab, Mica, Helpdesk, ONDB, MNC, CDR, UOMS, MOaM, Maxim, Siebel Kenan etc highly desired.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced billing professional. If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #201157