About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Billing and Pricing Analyst to work for an iconic Australian enterprise.
About the role
The successful candidate will report directly to the Manager Asset & Billing and work with both the Manager and other Project teams. You will also liaise with a wide cross section of Project, financial and technical leaders, stakeholders, and partners.
- Analyse and derive insights into current and future billing and pricing items within an End User Compute environment.
- Proactively socialise with stakeholder groups and assist with the development of strategies for optimisation/ consolidation, of price points and billing functionalities.
- Proactively work with stakeholder groups billing strategies.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
Skills and experience
- A bachelor's degree in business, technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Candidate must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 08087207 quoting reference <245973>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.