Our client, a large International Consultancy, is seeking a Big Data/ Spark Lead to hit the ground running, working onsite with their client in Melbourne.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Using a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Coding and scripting all things database
- Curiosity for continuously learning and perfecting your programming craft
- Good mix of design and hands on capabilities
- Communicating and expressing design models as well as listening to business needs
- Proficient in Scala, Java and SQL
- Strong experience with Apache Spark, Spark Streaming and HDFS
- Familiar Unix/Linux, Git, Jenkins, JUnit and ScalaTest
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with any of the following distributions of Hadoop - Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks.
Does this sounds like you?
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting: 190810 or please click the APPLY NOW button!