Our client is a large management consultancy company who currently have an opportunity for a Big Data Spark Engineer for an initial 6-month contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Initiate, design and implement innovative trends in the field of data engineering and data science
- Implement batch and streaming data pipelines processes and patterns to integrate with existing and new data sources and target applications
- Create Spark (using Scala or Python) jobs for data transformation and aggregation
- Write unit tests and maintain code coverage for developed code
- Capable in creating the confluence document.
You will need:
- Hands on technical expertise in Spark, Python, SQL, Java, Scala, Kafka etc
- Hands on experience working with different data bases (RDBMS, NoSQL, Blob storage etc)
- Ability to define and develop data integration patterns and pipelines
- Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data or analytics projects
If you feel like this role is right for you, please apply!
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job number #242902