- Leading Financial Organisation || Melbourne CBD
- 6 months + extension
- Great culture || Flexible working policy
We are currently recruiting for a Big Data Engineer to work with one of the Australia's biggest 4 banks. You will be a part of an interesting project which is focussed on Financial Crime Fraud Technology
The data engineer is responsible for analysing and extracting data from a variety of sources, running transformation assignment will vary according to the individual feature being addressed by the domain scrum team.
- Identifying appropriate sources for different types of data
- Extracting data
- Transforming data.
- Loading data into target systems that will likely to include Splunk and Hadoop.
- Maintaining data lineage
- Strong Big Data and ETL skills
- Experience with Data Modelling and Data Engineering - Must have
- AWS/Azure is a bonus.
- DevOps exposure would be good.
- Prior experience working in Security is desirable
- Any Programming Experience - Python, Scala, Java etc
- Exposure to CI / CD, DevOps, IaC (Infrastructure As a Code)
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #198099
Please click the apply button.