Leading consultancy is seeking skilled Big Data Developers to drive forward a high-profile government project to provide unprecedented market insight with incredible low latency.
Several roles nationally (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane & Adelaide). Excellent day-rates and contract duration from 6 to 8 months initially.
- Assist in the delivery of analytics platforms and solutions to meet critical business needs
- Consulting with the Business and IT SMEs, designing and documenting data integration, DW and BI solutions
- Outlining technical requirements for implementation and contributing to enterprise architecture
- Design of Data driven applications for clients
- Producing solution architecture, designs and associated specifications
Your skills & experience:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server stack and BI tools such as QlikView/Power BI/Tableau
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure analytics is desirable
- Hortonworks/Cloudera/Hadoop/Spark/Impala etc.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in BI/Data Analytics
- Knowledge of enterprise grade data and information modelling concepts and tools
Australian Citizens only please, Baseline Clearance/NV1 highly desired