- 6 Month Contract + Extensions
- North Sydney/Sydney CBD
- Large Global Client
We are looking to hire an experienced Big Data Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years IT experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Data Architect (must have truly held the title)
- Strong technical capability on data architectures and tools (e.g. Redshift, S3, Lambda, Kinesis);
- Conversational on the themes impacting the industry (iOT, Machine Learning, AI, RPA);
- Need to have strong Stakeholder Management experience
- Ideally have consultancy experience or proven background in dealing with customers
- Excellent communication skills needed as you will be liaising with the business and customers on a regular basis (written and verbal)
- Able to start within 2 weeks' notice
- Ideally have AWS certification (also consider Google & Microsoft Azure equivalent);
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button