- 6 Month Contract + Extensions
- North Sydney/Sydney CBD
- Large Global Client
We are looking to hire an experienced Big Data Analyst/Business Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Work with the Data Architect to extract, transform and load (ETL) data from the IoT platform into the various AWS modules (S3, Redshift). Write scripts to organise this data into tables (analytic records) and perform analysis on the data so that insights can be extracted for visualisation.
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Big Data Analyst (must have truly held the title)
- Data Components: Relational Databases, DB Replication, Clustering, Back-up and Restore;
- Data Architectures: Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Datamart, Analytics Records;
- Other themes: Data Science, Machine Learning, Predictive/Trend Analysis;
- Excellent communication skills needed as you will be liaising with the business and customers on a regular basis (written and verbal)
- Able to start within 2 weeks' notice
- Ideally have AWS certification (also consider Google & Microsoft Azure equivalent);
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button