Our client has established a dominant presence within the Telecommunications industry, they are currently seeking an experienced Big Data Analyst for an initial contract until March 2022. In this role, you would be responsible for the identification of data errors, data cleansing, correction of errors and improving overall data quality.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Hands-on experience in Hadoop technologies and toolsets.
- Data collection and extraction of data .
- Presentation of data into reports, charts etc.
- Data interpretation and analysis.
- Ability to identify problem and drive for problem solving.
- Identification of data errors, data cleansing, correction of errors and improving overall data quality.
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate all issues that threaten the successful delivery of assigned initiatives.
- Good time management and ability to successfully juggle multiple projects at the same time.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Proven experience with Hadoop Cluster components including Hive, Spark, HDFS.
- Hands-on experience in No-SQL data bases like HBase , Elastic Search etc.
- Demonstrable Experience in Kafka and operations in Kafka.
- Excellent in creation of data SQL queries.
- Well versed with various file formats like json, parquet, ORC etc
- Knowledge of data principles, data governance policies and controls
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #239967