APPLICANT MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR AUSTRALIAN PR HOLDERS
- Expert understanding of the benefits management discipline.
- Proven experience in implementing benefits realisation management in large, complex business reforms.
- Knowledge of the NSW Benefits Realisation Management Framework.
- Good understanding of business case development and assessment.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding of project portfolio management.
- Strong understanding of P3O and the operations of a Program Management Office.
- Proven experience in managing or fulfilling a lead role in a PMO.
- Proven experience in delivering business change initiatives in the NSW Public Sector.
- Implementation of the Benefits Management Strategy and related Benefits Realisation Management Plan
- Lead data gathering and analysis across the department to monitor and report against existing economic statements and metrics
- Development of new benefit and dis-benefit profiles for the Resource Support Systems (HCM) Program, an HCMS implementation
- Develop and implement strategies to identify, access, analyse, interpret and present quantitative information and data
- Lead the review of program deliverables where required to enable the program to deliver against agreed time, cost and quality parameters and allow the department to meet current and future business requirements
- Seek out and actively manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships based on open and regular discussion and feedback.
- Provide proactive and evidence based practice advice to support colleagues, the Director, Group Director and the Executive Director to ensure each are aware of the program's considerations when assessing impact on current business and future decision making
- Ensure an understanding of the Education front line service delivery environment and of the function of other service organisations and government agencies in that context.