Our client is seeking a Benefits Realisation Manager, for developing the Benefit Management Strategy, identifying and managing benefits throughout the program lifecycle, supporting benefit owners and driving close interaction between the ERP Digital Program and the Benefit Owners to ensure benefits are top of mind.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated team leadership skills including the proven ability to lead performance through setting clear direction and expectations, establishing team goals, providing support, feedback and motivation for individuals and teams.
- Exceptional relationship management, written and verbal communication skills and experience suitable for influencing all levels of the organisation and highly developed skills in negotiation, consultation, and conflict resolution.
- Proven experience in the creation, baselining and implementation of benefits deliverables, tools, processes, and methodologies, including ability to utilise semi-complex excel based tools and calculations (or equivalent systems).
- Significant experience in Program and Project Management, including familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Tertiary qualification in finance or a related discipline.
- Formal training in benefits management methodology including specialist training in baselining and benefits tracking
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.