Due to major growth, a global organisation is seeking a Backup Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicants will provide level 2 & 3 backup and recovery support and will work with the end user so will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Skills and experience include:
- 3-5 years experience and relevant qualifications
- Backup systems administration experience in enterprise environments
- Knowledge of EMC Networker, TSM, HP Data Protector, NetBackup and CommVault
- Strong troubleshooting and high attention to details
- Provide technical support on Data Protection solutions
- Implement Data Protection designs
- Work closely and provide guidance to team members in the Backup and Restore area
- Perform day to day Data Protection duties
Due to security clearances, only Australian Citizens will be considered.
For your chance to be a part of project that is crucial to this organisation, please apply immediately. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Karen on 08 8112 7400.