Our client is looking for an experienced Back End Java Developer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
Ideally you will be immediately available, or ready to join within 1 week.
- A passion for radically simplifying customer focused identity and access management
- Experience in modern development practices and languages such as: Java, J2EE, Restful API.
- A thirst and willingness to expand knowledge with new technologies
- Work with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable applications
- Design, implement, triage, and diagnose defects/issues
- Write unit tests, perform code reviews, and be involved with design discussions about architecture, data models, business logic
- You will also have the following specialised skills for both:
- Experience with one of the major cloud providers (Google Cloud, Azure, AWS) as well as Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches
- Ability to use open source technologies and tools
If you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long!