The Backend Developer is a role within the Product Development team. This group is responsible for the end to end product design and development of the client's Products and Solutions. This group closely with other parts of the organisation and key partners to deliver and operate these products and solutions.
* Build new API/microservices based on AWS serverless stack
* Ensure stable and high quality of each release
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Skills and experience
- 7-10 years' experience in professional software development
- Experience in building highly secure, fault tolerant, reliable, scalable and extensible systems using cloud architecture (AWS
- Extensive experience in developing api
- Microservices architecture
- Experience in REST and GraphQL
- Cloud experience ideally AWS, particularly with serverless stacks such as Appsync, API Manager, Lambda , Dynamo DB
o be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 209329.