A leading IT company is seeking an experienced Backend Developer to work onsite for a major mining client based in the Perth CBD. This is an initial 6 month contract and fluency in Mandarin would be highly regarded.
Key skills include:
- Proven commercial experience in a Software development role;
- Web or mobile design / programming experience;
- Familiarity with Struts, Spring, Hibernate or other common frameworks;
- Experience with common web servers, Tomcat, WebLogic and WebSphere;
- Familiarity with relational databases (MySQL /Oracle ) and SQL query language;
- RESTful API OR Web Service development;
- PaaS (Azure or AWS) based development experience is a bonus;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- Fluency in Mandarin would be highly regarded.
- Initial 6-month contract;
- Perth CBD location;
- Opportunity to work onsite for a major mining client.
If you have the skills and experience required for the above position, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 194664)