We are currently working in partnership with a leading Australian sports data and technology corporation that currently undergoing a large transformation and looking to build out their IT Development team.
They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Data Developer to join them on a permanent full-time basis. Their ideal candidate is someone who is looking to be a senior member within their team who has a passion to work with the latest Data technologies and has the willingness to provide input into the development of their revolutionary data platform
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Developing and designing a major component of our backend platform
- Designing & Developing great APIs across several areas
- Design and Build ETL programs using Python to upload large variable sets of CSV and MS Excel data and AWS RDS and Cluster
- Provide DBA support for on-premises, AWS Da cluster such as Backup and Restore DB login and access user creation
- Contributing ideas to benefit the project(s)
- Being a team lead for other engineers within the project
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- In depth experience with AWS key services (VPC, MSK/Kinesis, Aurora, S3, DynamoDB)
- In depth experience with caching technologies and schemes
- Data Delivery/Analytics, Data Modelling & ETL Tools
- Demonstrated experience working within a SQL DB
- You will have analytical skills, strong delivery, and quality outcome-focused.
- You will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle competing and changing priorities.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #243087