About the Company
Our client's mission is to connect health and fitness to as many people as possible with affordable, accessible, and awesome facilities.
Founded in 2004, our client operates fitness clubs within the health and leisure industry with trajectory of growth as the largest independent health club operator in Australia and are the first fitness facility operator to list on the Australian Securities Exchange. Head offices are in Canberra.
Our client is focused on attracting and retaining the best talent in the market and nurturing their vibrant culture.
About the Role
In this role you will be building a new internal member billing and location management system to help and facilitate providing management tools and business intelligence, empowering the executive team, member assist teams and managers.
You will be working closely with an in-house frontend Angular developer to outline and implement required APIs to facilitate the frontend interface requirements.
Skills and experience
Back-end AWS Systems (built with the "serverless" framework):
- Lambda (NodeJS TypeScript), DynamoDB (Dynamoose), S3, API Gateway, CloudFront, Nginx Load Balancer
Back-end On-Prem Systems:
- NodeJS, Nginx, Linux, Microsoft SQL, Maria DB SQL
Documentation & processes:
- Github (wiki + version control), Postman (API documentation)
You will support, lead, or perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the business.
What is on offer:
- Attractive salary + Free lunch onsite + Free parking+ Free Gym Membership
- Support and mentoring to help you reach your career goals
- A team that is fun, collaborative and passionate
- Ability to work across new innovative projects
- Great work-life balance, with a genuine care for staff and what makes them unique!
*Open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents. This role is based in Canberra and open to Sydney location.
Apply now and for more information, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 62451730 or email@example.com