Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Software Developers - Back-End (Python) for 6-month contract at their location in Canberra.
The Senior Software Developer will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery Team of Business Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers and Testers.
This role would be accountable for knowledge transfer to in-house software team, mentoring APS developers and tasking the in-house software team with development of components within the solution.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in developing complex python systems using tools including pip and pyTest.
- Experience using external APIs (and their security models)
- Knowledge of AWS and serverless
- Experience using Swagger/OpenAPI 3.0 to document APIs.
- Experience in document DBs including DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, GraphDBs
- Experience in 'modern' authentication, authorisation, audit as would be used for public web sites (OIDC, SAML)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 193898
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.