Applicant MUST be an Australian citizen or Australian PR holder
* Architect and implement SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehouse foundation layer.
* Owns and maintains BW/BI Solution Architecture & Guidelines, naming conventions and standards and authorisation standards.
* Performing fit-gap analysis against SAP BW Business Content to identify and develop solution enhancements.
* Design and implement reporting and analytics solutions using SAP BW/4HANA.
* Work closely with BW reporting business analysists to integrate different presentation layer technologies.
* Identify, communicate and remediate data quality errors and ETL errors.
* Owns and maintains the BW/BI technical design templates.
* Maintains the data flow diagram for all BW/BI solution components.
* Ensures functional designs and data flows are compliant to the BW/BI strategy and guidelines.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust and documented SAP BW/HANA solution architecture.
* Identify and document risks and issues.
* Work with other streams to understand business processes for integration into BW/4HANA.
* Ensure all analysis and development work is thoroughly documented.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
* A minimum of 8 years' experience in delivering SAP BW solutions in large scale complex SAP environments.
* Demonstrated experience in SAP BW HANA project design and delivery.
* Expert understanding and application through design and delivery of the architectural layers and information management considerations for an enterprise wide implementation of business warehouse reporting and analytics solutions using LSA++.
* Demonstrated expertise in industry best practice for the design and configuration of SAP BW, particularly Finance, Procurement, Projects, and Human Capital Management processes. SAP Activate agile methodology would be well regarded.
* Demonstrated expertise in developing and documenting impact analyses, options analyses, and functional and technical specifications to support blueprint and realisation phases.
* Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple senior stakeholder groups.
* Experience in ABAP development, SQL in HANA, and Eclipse SAP HANA Studio toolset.
* Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
* Working knowledge of FI/CO, PS, MM, SD HR and Payroll transformation processes
* Experience in NSW government agencies
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Moynihan quoting reference: 183451
Please click the apply button.