Applicant MUST be an Australian citizen or Australian PR holder
Duration: 6 months
Location: SYdney CBD
* Conducting functional requirements workshops for BI reporting.
* Work with client and vendor groups to gather requirements and develop reporting and analytics solutions.
* Work with other streams to determine reporting requirements.
* Agreeing reporting scope for BI deployment phases with key stakeholders.
* Owns and maintains the BW/BI functional design templates.
* Documenting functional requirements for BI reports.
* Undertaking integration testing and co-ordinating User Acceptance Testing for BI reporting.
* Working closely with BW/4HANA developers to integrate different presentation layer technologies.
* Identify, communicate and remediate data quality errors and calculation errors.
* Identify and document risks and issues.
* Ensure all analysis and development work is thoroughly documented.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in delivering SAP reporting and analytics solutions in large scale complex SAP environments.
* A minimum of 8 years' experience in ICT Project Business Analysis with most of this working with Business Intelligence.
* Demonstrated expertise in the development of reporting and analytics solutions in SAP BW, ideally BW/4HANA.
* Demonstrated expertise in developing and documenting impact analyses, options analyses, and functional specifications to support requirements gathering and build phases.
* Experience with SAP Activate agile methodology or other agile project methodologies.
* Experience with BI report testing and managing business user testing.
* Experience with iterative report development approaches for agile style report development.
* Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple senior stakeholder groups.
* Demonstrated knowledge of SAP - FI/CO, PS, and HR transformation processes.
* Experience in the development of reporting and analytics solutions in SAP BW HANA.
* Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
* Experience in NSW government agencies.
* The ideal candidate will also have experience with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or QlikView.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Moynihan quoting reference: 183453.
Please click the apply button.