Our client is seeking to engage a BVT Tester to coordinate user acceptance testing with a sound knowledge of the O2A systems used to provision and assure the Managed Network Services in the legacy environment.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Perform end to end testing of newly designed processes.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Understanding how to work in an Agile @ Scale framework
- Ability to formulate a test plan.
- Very good knowledge of processes that support the MNS product set (IOM/MDN) - especially Managed SDWAN & Meraki
- Good working knowledge of the O2A systems used to provision and assure the MNS services in the legacy environment.
- Westcon interactions (Distributor)
- SIIAM/Service Central
- Strong focus on continuous process improvement and automation
- Access to the Exhibition and City West LAB environments
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651