Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a BMS ADDM Consultant to work onsite with their client in Melbourne.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in leading and developing solutions for a national Australian finance institute.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Creating the business application models using Collaborative application modeling (CAM) approach in ADDM (BMC Discovery).
- Creating the business application models using start any where (SAAM) approach in ADDM
- Creating custom software instances based on the application process in ADDM for business applications
- Handling application data model queries coming from customer and validating existing models
- Troubleshooting ADDM/Discovery scan issues of various kinds of infrastructure (Unix,Windows,Appliance)
- Writing and running data quality metrics using ADDM TPL queries
- Monitoring and fulfilling application modeling requests via ServiceNow
- Engaging the application support team to understand the over design
- Building the ADDM discover pattern to be used to auto -discover the application components.
- Reviewing and validating the model accuracy with SMEs and also tracking the model sustainability.
- Troubleshooting whenever the application components stopped being discovered.
- Writing and running SQL queries on CMDB database to monitor the data pushed from ADDM discovery.
- Identify the business application related software instances,software components and database in different servers(App,Web,Citrix,MQ, and DB servers) in ADDM.
- Creating the functional components in CAM models on segregation of sub groups based on the server categories.
- Framing conditions based on the application keywords and generating the TPL pattern
- Working on " Review suggested " maps to validate the suggestion given by ADDM
- Service Now manual mapping for mapping AS400,Tandem and Mainframe servers.
- Creating dashboards in ADDM to figure out business application instances (BAI),database,software components disconnection issues in the models.
- Working with BMC Vendor to fix the defects\bugs encountered in ADDM.
- Updating the attributes of the CIs in Service Now.
- Creating TPL queries to indentify the node creation and distraction timings in ADDM
- Updating and validating Troux Unique UUID in ADDM and Troux Database.
- Framing the suitable data collection template to collected the required seed data from application SMEs.
- Taking backup of application models through ADDM and Importing the models into ADDM when it is required.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 196328 or please click the apply button.