We are currently seeking a highly experienced Big Data Architect to provide required platform and application architecture on big data platforms as well as technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives.
- Design and develop Big Data clusters using either Hortonworks or Cloudera distros of Hadoop.
- Lead architectural design and development of technical standards
- Lead the development of Big Data strategic roadmaps, as well as being more solution architect focussed for the hands on practical solutions
- Domain expert for areas including Hadoop, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and AI
- Working extensively with senior stakeholders and business leaders
- Ensure consistent standards in the Big Data domain are applied across the business
Key experience and skills required:
- At least 2 Big Data project design and implementation
- Extensive years of experience in design and development using various database technologies including relational and NoSQL DBs.
- Strong Data analysis experience with data profiling, data quality analysis
- Good understanding of microservices/API design and containerisation.
- Extensive experience in defining information architecture that includes architecture methodology & policies, standards and road-maps and standing up in meetings to give your recommendations as required.
What you'll get in return:
- Excellent opportunity to work with a market leader
- Fantastic multicultural work environment that is committed to its employee's personal growth
- Exceptional career development opportunities
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <192806>.
Please click the apply button.