- Location: North Sydney
- Initial 5 Months Fixed Term contract + extension
Our client is looking for a QlikView developer on a contract basis. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for developing and supporting QlikView solutions. You will also perform a reviews of current solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- The role will support analysis and development effort for business requests
- The role will manage the change process and the integration process for some already available reporting solutions
- Receive continuous enhancement development requests from the business users and manage within the development lifecycle
- Develop a formal documentation & knowledge management plan.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the underlying data sets, including those housed on the Netezza appliance
- Receive and execute QV/QS adhoc and report requests from the business users.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience and expertise in QlikView and QlikSense development
- Knowledge in QV & QS solutions and design principles
- Knowledge of development Life cycle methodologies
- Knowledge of project life cycles
- Clear and effective communicator who has the ability to articulate a concept or idea to both IT and business colleagues
For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org