A Government Client is in need of a BI Developer with extensive experience in MS SQL, SSIS and Qlickview for 6 months in Chatswood.
The Successful candidate is will develop and support SQL databases, data models and QlikView dashboards to support the Client's needs. The role requires complete comprehension of enterprise data models and utilization of both relational and dimensional data sources.
- Primary experience with SQL queries, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Developing combinations of scripts, databases, dashboards to deliver analytics solution to solve specific client problems
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
- Design, develop, test, support and enhancement of QlikView / QlikSense dashboards related to eHealth and other stakeholders for clinical solutions.
- Extensive experience in MS SQL development acros scripts, programmes, databases, and dashboards etc.
- Extensive experience in full life cycle Qlikview / QlikSense development and experience in optimising existing Qlikview solutions to improve efficiency.
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing principles and methodologies and possesses data modelling and data analytics skills.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information and automatic review, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 203313