BI Data Analyst
- 6-month contract
- Opportunity to join a mining giant
- Power BI , SQL Server , MDX & DAX
About the Company
Our client is looking to offer a 6-month opportunity for a BI Data Analyst with a background in advanced data modelling and business systems to join their team.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Data Analyst with proven experience in Object Oriented Analysis, User Interface design, Dashboard Development, and advanced SQL programming.
- Work closely with senior Business Analysts and the DevOps team.
- Assess business requirements and ensure metric aggregation and design is fit for purpose.
- Work with complex analytical queries using MDX and MiDAS.
- Develop complex multi-dimensional calculations and logic using DAX and SQL.
- Design, develop and publish reports in PowerBI.
- Develop test execution and test cases for SIT and UAT to ensure platform stability.
- Undertake troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Skills & experience
- SQL Server 2014 - 2016 including SSAS
- Power BI Desktop/Web
- Tabular Models, MDX, DAX
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1440 - (Job reference: 211954)