Our client, a large Australian organisation is currently looking for a BI Business Analyst to join a large transformation project. Working closely with stakeholders, you will be responsible for conducting, leading and managing business requirements.
Equally important is the technical BI/DW experience for impact assessment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST HAVE familiarity with typical BI layered architecture
- MUST HAVE agile experience working in a high performing environment
- Solid experience assisting and executing agile ceremonies
- Exposure conducting requirements elicitation workshops
- Strong experience documenting business requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience delivering requirements to Solution Designers
- Exposure to OSS systems such as Comptel, Remedy, and Maximo,
- Exposure to Tableau and Splunk
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career in a stimulating and diverse position, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 188226.