Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and detail oriented BI & Analytics Team Leader. This is a 12 month contract role and requires Australian Citizenship to apply, with preference given to NV1 clearace holders.
Within this role you will:
- Manage the day-to-day operation, maintenance and modernisation of the existing BI and Analytics solutions within the agency.
- Lead a team of data specialists, ETL specialists, and report and dashboard designers to deliver effective and efficient BI and Analytics capability within the agency.
- Deliver the technical aspects of the Business Intelligence and Analytics modernisation program.
- Interview, consult and/or conduct workshops with business representatives to assist with the identification and documentation of duplications, complexity and inefficiency in BI, analytics and business reporting within the agency.
- Undertake quality assurance on the work undertaken by the team and monitor and ensure adherence to high quality standards in BI and Analytics development
- Undertake compliance assessments of designs and/or solutions developed by project-based architects and/or teams.
- Act as a technical reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance to modernisation projects
- Assist project managers with the recruitment of contract specialist in the BI and Analytics field.
- Provide analysis and judgement on complex issues and make significant contribution to the management, preparation and coordination of policy formulation and/or project management.
- Mature the BI and Analytics capability within the agency through building team capacity, maintaining expertise and encouraging career development within the team.
- Develop and actively manage key internal and external relationships, including collaborating with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation. In addition to representing and explaining agency views in various forums.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in leading a team in the analysis and design of BI and Analytics solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of and demonstrated expert level proficiency in data analysis, ETL and dashboard development.
- Demonstrated expert level proficiency in data management.
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time restraints and with competing priorities.
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships, including across a geographically dispersed network.
- Proven conceptual and analytical abilities with sound knowledge of BI and Analytics practices and techniques to enable innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff while developing capabilities, encouraging career development and embedding professionalism
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 184625
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.