To meet the increasing demand for services, my client is seeking a Principal Consultant to drive the organisations Microsoft BI and Azure practice.
The successful candidate will be accountable for managing the technical and service relationship with stakeholders for key business initiatives, across the firms major projects.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Grow the organisations Microsoft BI and Azure practice in NSW
- Lead scope and design workshops, documenting in detail functional designs for large scale, complex projects.
- Configuring, Developing, Optimising, Testing, and Documenting solutions developed and/or infrastructure implemented.
- Contribute to building and developing the client base and actively seek new business opportunities
What are they looking for from you?
- Advanced SQL Server skills
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Strong Data Modelling expertise
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering to drive technical delivery and solution
- Experience leading teams
- Strong analytical skills: analysis, problem solving, providing options and recommendations, and articulating business and technical solutions
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), listening and facilitation skills
If you are looking for the next big opportunity in your career, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 188943.