As part of the Business Intelligence & Analytics function, you will be charged with creating a seamless engagement process across the business portfolio.
The role provides subject matter expertise to a business unit portfolio of IT projects and change initiatives and facilitates assessments to support successful delivery. You will act as the main liaison between projects, the end users and IT functions.
The ideal candidate also has an understanding of strategic and architecture requirements and ensures that business and technology projects deliver the benefits and objectives agreed as they transition into production and operation.
- Partner with the Portfolio Delivery and IT teams for project delivery for a business unit
- Manage key business and technology stakeholder relationships and act as a key engagement point into the BI & Analytics function
- Support the supply and demand of services to large, varied and complex programs and projects
- Lead a small team of Business Analysts
- Ensure that BI & Analytics is an embedded and critical part of the project delivery lifecycle (including during the early stages of projects) regardless of delivery methodology
- Ensure the successful transition to production and business as usual (BAU) across people, process & technology
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a consulting capacity with at least 2 years in Business Intelligence and/or Analytics
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex projects in business analysis, project delivery and engagement
- Strong understanding of project delivery lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience managing diverse stakeholder expectations and influencing outcomes
- Demonstrated experience leading process enhancement
- Experience of working with AGILE software development methodologies highly desirable