As a Business Analyst you will work with Program stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements and gather feedback from end users to ensure solution design is thorough and meets minimal viable product.
- Document current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications in the development and implementation of testing and release plans
- Provide strategic, technical advice on improving business processes and the use of technology to deliver better business outcomes
- Assist in the design, build and implementation of information technology solutions that support data analytics
Our Ideal Job Seeker:
- Gathers and investigates data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design; considers identified risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develops and implements strategies to address them
- Develops flow charts and diagrams for business stakeholders and end users that illustrate data flows and how systems interact
- Leads user research activities, including during testing phases, as part of quality assurance measures for solution design
- Is proficient in the application of analysis tools and methodologies to interpret information to support effective decision-making
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration for further information contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #206903.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.