Peoplebank is immensely proud to have hired more than half of the staff in our client's company…
Our client is a 'start-up' now ASX listed, who has built one-of-a-kind niche wealth management software solutions, making them one of the fastest growing companies in Australia and worth more than $350m. Headquartered in Sydney, they are looking to a BDM to develop the more than 1,100 target clients located in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs.
Representing this respected market leader, your role will involve selling to accountants and financial planners/advisors, and will include new sales prospecting, following up sales leads and offering new solutions to existing client within the territory. You will focus 80% on new clients and 20% on existing clients.
Requirements of you:
- Self-motivation, drive and ability to work autonomously
- Be brilliant at differentiating between what is a great sales opportunity, and what will just be a waste of your time
- A proven sales track record, demonstrated through effective: territory management, decision maker identification, call cycle management, opportunity qualification, sales planning, sales pipeline prioritisation, customer demonstrations and CRM management (Salesforce).
- Experience selling to accountants or wealth advisors would be good, but you will just as likely come from finance software sales, or even just be an excellent sales-person looking to apply your skills in a lucrative market.
- Be a confident communicator, presenter and influencer
- Have strong commercial awareness with an ability to discover clients business drivers and provide solution to meet their needs.
If you are an outstanding salesperson looking to manage a lucrative territory for a market leader then please apply now or call IT Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon on 02 9409 4805 for a detailed brief.