A BA is required for several CX/Digital projects that are focused on improving the customer experience across the platforms and digital touchpoints
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The role will be working closely with our CX strategists/Architects to define and shape the end solutions for each of these projects
- Customer Experience/Digital/Web project experience would be preferable or an interest to move into this area
- Agile experience required i.e. defining features, epics, user stories, acceptance criteria for the end solution opposed to waterfall methodology i.e. writing business requirements documents
- Working with the Product Owner to document requirements as Epics and stories in the project backlog.
- Ensuring all internal teams understand requirements sufficiently to deliver
- Engage in the delivery of items on the project backlog
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience in Financial Services. Proven track record of delivering projects in a complex environment.Business process and modelling.
- Solution evaluation with architects and solution designers
- Engagement and management of key stakeholders:Key Business and Technology teams, Commercial/Legal, Security and Governance, Risk and Management Assurance
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Facilitation skills. Ability to run workshops and drive key dependencies and tasks
- Self-starter with Initiative
- Ability to handle complex scenarios across multiple internal/external teams.
- Understanding of Agile practices and techniques
- MS Applications - including Excel, Word, Visio and Powerpoint.
- JIRA knowledge
Please contact Jan Hundleby by email for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org