Our Client is a rapidly growing and innovative ASX listed organization with international presence. They are currently seeking an experienced B2B Content Marketer who can demonstrate strategic marketing knowledge, a passion for technology and strong experience with B2B communications, writing and content creation.
Please note: to be considered you need to be able to demonstrate commercial experience in B2B Communications and the production of writing /content in this area. (we are also requesting writing/ content samples to demonstrate this ability)
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.);
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing/refining their content;
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers);
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation;
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as eBooks;
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics;
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads and expanding overall reach.
- A passion and strong understanding of B2B communications;
- Must have experience developing technical and educational content in B2B;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our various types of content;
- Ability to quickly grasp and clearly communicate highly technical concepts;
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics;
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts;
- Experience managing social media in business environment;
- Creative with a passion for technology;
- A high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm;
- Highly desirable - experience with marketing automation software, HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
What is on offer:
- Opportunity to broaden your content & marketing experience working for a global technology company;
- Competitive salary on offer;
- Casual dress code and fantastic facilities onsite (including fully stocked kitchen);
- Growth opportunities -fast-growing company that invests in the development of each team member;
- An open, collaborative team environment.
If you would like to be considered:
- Please submit a resume outlining all your relevant experience;
- Provide a covering letter that includes samples/ links to any B2B content / writing / articles or blog style content that you have created.
Due to the high level of interest we have received for this position, it is highly preferred that you apply now via the link below. Suitable applicants will be contacted for a further discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams (reference number: 188495)