Our client is a dynamic cloud first organisation that engages with their customers and people through their passion for cloud native environments. They are currently looking to expand their ventures to Canberra and currently have a requirement for an AZURE TECHNICAL LEAD.
In this role, you would be responsible for delivering seamless cloud solutions designs. You would be engaging with high level stakeholders to review current environments through the thorough discovery processes and advising on cloud solutions within the Azure Platform.
What you would be doing:
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Work closely with a team of architects, engineers, and developers to jointly create functional design specifications, azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Designing, planning, and implementing the new IT technology strategy including transition to a cloud Azure environment
- Recommend client value creation initiatives and implement industry best practices.
- Reviews on the architecture and design deliverables and support as an SME.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in Azure with proven knowledge in solution design
- Significant experience in solution design and architecture within the Azure cloud environment
- Experience on Azure DevOps design
- Complex Azure IaaS design/deployment experience
- Experience with Red Hat, Docker & Kubernetes is a plus
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203368