Peoplebank are recruiting for one of our favourite clients to find them their new Azure SQL DBA
This is a permanent role based in Adelaide (with WFH flexibility, a great work culture and amazing training and development opportunities)
As an Azure SQL database administrator, you will use comprehensive cloud database administration techniques and methods to maintain and support Azure SQL and be an active participant in migration activities.
In this role, you will play a lead role in participating in the design, development, and implementation of Azure SQL database solutions leveraging modern cloud architectures.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of Azure cloud databases, high-availability solutions, replication, encryption, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Data Partitioning, Purging and Archiving solutions in the Azure model databases
- Migration of the on-premises database to the Azure Cloud.
- Writing T-SQL, including complex stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers.
- Query analysis and troubleshooting
Key Skills include
- Database Administration experience in a production environment
- Experience with Azure SQL cloud-based databases
- Adept in database tuning and project support, database server upgrades and migrations, writing, and troubleshooting database stored procedures
- Expert in the configuration of Microsoft Azure environment and migration from data SQL machine to SQL Azure
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage.
- Microsoft SQL Server on VM, Azure SQL Managed Instance, Azure SQL.
- OLTP and Data Warehouse databases in Azure SQL and Azure Synapse.
- Managed Identities, Azure Private Link, Azure Service Endpoints, NSGs.
- ETL, data integrity, data structure, and data security.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company based in Adelaide that is really going places!
So don't delay and apply NOW!
SA: LHS 296564