Azure Paas - Data & AI Architect
- Full time Permanent position with an industry leader
- Flexible working arrangements & benefits
- Expertise with Azure PaaS & SaaS
Our client is an IT leading digital innovator services company who transforms businesses for digital era. This role is a full-time permanent position working for a client based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an Azure Paas - Data & AI Architect who will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client's business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
- Leverage a portfolio of solutions that includes, but is not limited to, diverse data (including IoT) and advanced analytics capabilities, such as data engineering, data modelling, machine learning, cognitive services (NLP, Computer Vision, etc.), and data visualization that are powered by Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics services.
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for the proposed Data & AI solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap aligned to clients' business needs.
- Engage with clients' leadership and technology teams in strategic discussions to provide outstanding technical strategy and industry guidance to improve their long-term business goals.
- Lead quality assurance (QA) activities from design to implementation phase of the proposed Data & AI solutions.
- Provide technical leadership as a member of the Analytics Practice in areas such as data access & ingestion, data processing, data integration, data modelling, database design & implementation, data visualization, and advanced analytics.
Skills & experience:
- Solid understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, PaaS, and DevOps, including business processing mapping of Data & Analytics solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in turning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions.
- Applied experience in designing and solutioning programs and system integration projects that include Modern Data Platforms and AI and Advanced Analytics solutions (preferably based on Azure PaaS & SaaS).
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows (data pipelines).
- Ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data & Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and systems integration.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns, Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes as well as DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 239246)