Our client is looking for an Azure Engineer to Join their team. The role will be responsible for assessing on-premise applications and planning and hands-on execution of migration of servers and on-premise applications to Microsoft Azure.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years + experience with Windows Server and Active Directory required
- Experience in a previous application or data centre migration project required
- Experience with migration tools such as Azure Migrate or Azure Database Migration service
- 1+ years' experience with cloud platforms is required, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Previous experience with Linux, especially Red Hat, would be very helpful
- Previous experience with Azure Monitor would be very helpful
- Experience with Powershell, Azure Resource Manager, Azure CLI, and Azure DevOps is beneficial
- Previous experience with Azure SQL Database or SQL Database Managed Instance is advantageous
- Experience in an enterprise IT environment, including with ITIL change control and creating application and infrastructure documentation is helpful
- The ability to work independently, solid technical skills, and strong attention to detail are essential.
If interested in this role or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt on Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au>quoting reference 199887