About the Company
Our Client is a large Australian organisation that is a leader in their field. The work culture is collaborative and supportive of each other. They look after their people and provide some of the best benefits, work spaces and facilities in the industry.
About the role
As the organisation moves more into the use of Cloud Suite of products, they have identified a significant expanded workload in their Integration and solution design needs. As the Azure Integration Specialist, you'll be responsible for system analysis, design, development and maintenance for the organisation's integration services on Microsoft Azure.
This role liaises with architects to develop integration solutions in line with correct implementation practises and provides technical expertise to the implementation, administration, maintenance and support of these services to meet the current and future needs.
- Develop integration solutions, including REST APIs, Event Driven/Queue based integrations and service orchestrations.
- Triage and debug Azure issues and drive resolution by escalating to the appropriate individuals/teams
- Advise on MS Dynamics financial operations integration interfaces
- Continuously refine, optimise, and automate the API and data integration delivery and support process
- Manage technical support documentation including formal specifications and sample code/applications
- Engage in Agile software development activities including team sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, and other supporting teams to define product requirements, system design, and delivery cadences
- Azure Integration Services including - Logic Apps, Event Grid, Service Bus, Function Apps, Data Factory, Cosmos and API Management
- Azure Monitoring and Logging
- MS Dynamics financial operations integration
- Systems Interface Design
- REST API design
- Messaging integration design
- Microservices design
- Leveraging Standards JSON and XML including schema and service description standards like XSD, WSDL, JSON Schema and Open API
- Minimum of 8-10 years related experience
- Experience applying enterprise integration patterns using SOA, API's, Microservices, message-based, and file-based approaches
- Proven experience with Azure Integration iPaaS
- 2 or more years experience with some, or all, of the following Microsoft Azure components - Logic Apps, Event Grid, Service Bus, Function Apps, Data Factory, Cosmos and API Management
- Agile and DevOps experience including end to end CI & CD, Branching and merging
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps and\or GitHub Actions
- Hands on experience designing Restful Web Services and Swagger
To indicate your interest and for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gian on (02) 9054 4792 To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.