Role - Azure Integration Developer / Specialist
6 months + possible extensions
Brisbane CBD based, Hourly rate ($105.70 inc)
Role closes Monday, 28th Feb
About the role
Our client is seeking to engage an Azure Integration Developer/ Specialist to work on a range of digital transformation, cloud data and systems integration initiatives.
- Supporting the Project Manager providing Integration and Senior .Net Developer services for the lifecycle of the projects.
- Proactively engaging with the Architects, Business Analysts, DBA's to understand upcoming projects/ changes e.g., Integration Platform, Database Consolidation.
- Working across various products, microservices and internal tools to implement new features, improvements and bug fixes
- Continuously improve DevOps capabilities through automation and exploration
- Code reviewing your peers.
- Coordinating with product lead and developers to propose requirements and solutions.
- Investigate and implement new technologies.
Skills and experience
- Core Azure, .NET tech stacks, including C#, MVC, Microsoft .NET Framework.
- API development including REST and SOAP, Microservices.
- SQL Server (2016+) and SQL Server - T-SQL
- Azure experience with integration components and API Manager
- Integration experience with Azure tools, Azure Function, Logic Apps, API Management, Event Grid and app services.
- Experience with Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Visual Studio, DevOps, CI/CD and Automated testing
For more information , please contact myself on 07 3003 7647 or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 243854.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.